This is what Demogorgon P3 looks like
This is what he looks like in game, this is also just to flex how much time I put into this lol
And also my favorite cosmetics on him
So far he is a super fun killer, Hope you guys have been having as much fun as I have been with this chapter
Tagged:
Mod


Comments
Oh my god I want to get that cosmetic so much now!
Also, nice name :D
Thx lol, and the chain cosmetic is worth the grab imo
Congrats. But confirm something to me real quick. I know you lose all your perks when you prestige, but do you keep your addons?
The prestige don't seem worth it to me, I'll stick with the chains.
You lose everything.
no u loose everything
Damn...did you manage to use the good ones before doing it?
Edit: just realized you aren't the op..XD
you lose everything, thats why its best just to speed run a prestige and not wait on it
Yea I had to get the P3 since that was the only one I really wanted lol
Really? I figured using all the bp offerings before doing it would be better
I do, Just Pudding and Streamers tho don't waste my time with the other things
Actually I did p3 myers none else now im going to p3 demo bcz p3 is just waste of time
Yea, I've only P3ed Billy, Myers, Ghost face and Demogorgan. I don't feel like P3ing anything else because they are the only cosmetics worth getting imo
Just got him to P2 this morning. Hoping for BBQ early on because I refuse to play my other killers with BBQ to level Demo up except for dailies.
STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS
P3 Demogorgon looks more like the one seen in Season 1 (minus the oozing hands), whereas the default Demo looks more like the really clean one held in the Russian facility in the post-credit scene of Season 3.
Yea I got Tier 3 BBQ everyone time, Plus I farmed with survivor as well
His buthole is fancier
Pretty much the same
@FishFry247 Nicely done. He looks really nice with that cosmetic on. The shackled body is my favorite combined with P3