Obsession perk: Through their eyes

The killer will periodically see the aura of wtv their obsession is looking at (chests, gens, etc) for 3s/4s/5s.

The obsession will see the killer aura for the duration of the reveal.

Comments

  • Might be a bit unreliable (considering how hard it apparently is to determine whether a survivor is looking at Ghostface), but it could be a nice effect similar to the Doctor's illusions.

    How often does this effect occur, though?

    Also, I'm not too sure about auras of structures, that might look a bit weird. Maybe keep it to things that can already have an aura?

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    Might be a bit unreliable (considering how hard it apparently is to determine whether a survivor is looking at Ghostface), but it could be a nice effect similar to the Doctor's illusions.

    How often does this effect occur, though?

    Also, I'm not too sure about auras of structures, that might look a bit weird. Maybe keep it to things that can already have an aura?

    I would have it happen every 10s/20s or so and has for the structures yeah maybe you're right.