In last 13 games only Spirit and Nurse at red ranks
There obviously has to be something wrong with the killer balance! It gets really boring versing the same two killers over and over and over again. Not even one Hillbilly :(
Tagged:
Trusted
There obviously has to be something wrong with the killer balance! It gets really boring versing the same two killers over and over and over again. Not even one Hillbilly :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I rarely see top tiers at red ranks tbh, before reset I found mostly legions of all things.
Man you're lucky because I never see a decent Nurse and Spirit on console before besides @Masantonio. I rarely seen anyone who plays those killers... :(
If you're a great Nurse and Spirit but I haven't mentioned you, it's probably because I haven't faced you before! :P