The Monetization
I love the store. I love the items it gives. But hell, the pricing and the idea of this "premium currency" seems ripped straight out of something like Fortnite or any free-to-play game! I'd of rather they adopted an approach similar to Warframe: you can grind and grind and grind for the things you want or pay for immediate access. Don't think I'm just looking for freebies, I've spent £30 on Auric Cells! But it's disappointing to see yet another full game suddenly decide to flood itself with these micro transactions...
Comments
Well you can grind for the majority of the content in the store. Roughly 80% can be earned, according to the Devs.
I'm good so long as dbd doesn't follow F13 by making dance emotes lmao 😹
When creating cutesy clothing becomes more of a priority than fixing issues in the game, then I'll be forced to walk away lol