I changed my name
I don't think I'm respected enough to bare such a title I just don't see the same respect coming from Behaviour as I give them as a loyal consumer.
Tagged:
Trusted
I don't think I'm respected enough to bare such a title I just don't see the same respect coming from Behaviour as I give them as a loyal consumer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what was it before
@pootis_Bear
Backbydaylight
oh
@pootis_Bear why are people still asking for chucky when they clearly told me he was small for 3 years and now I've stopped and asked for more taller killers plus chucky is lame in comparison but now they do it. It's strange.
Actually more like 2 years
Your new username reminds me of that one song
OOOOOO
TONIGHTS GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT!
It reminded me on the song too xD
@TheHoodedOne
@GrootDude
https://youtu.be/NKAHe-d5Yw0