Dead by daylight sale
Why isn't the sale for Dead by daylight on PS4 in every country?? Pls, help me beacause I want to buy the new DLC.
Why isn't the sale for Dead by daylight on PS4 in every country?? Pls, help me beacause I want to buy the new DLC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It just isn't yet, You are gonna have to wait for it to go on sale or dish out the money
@Batmanvlad456 Do you mean the base game isn't on sale in your country? Because if you just mean the Stranger Things DLC (as in, you already own the base game), the new DLC is not on a sale discount. Just all DLCs up to Ghostface.
No, i have the game and yes i want to buy the new dlc but every other dlc in my country isn't on sale
How much, bcz thr sale lasted 10 days and its not yet in my country
@Batmanvlad456 Gotcha. Now, in your OP, you just mentioned the new DLC. Just want to point out that the new DLC isn't on sale. It's only available for full-price of $11.99 (or whatever that is in your currency) because it just released.
It won't go on a discount for a while yet.
Yes but I want to buy the Ghostface and the Plague DlC as well!
@Batmanvlad456 Now I understand. Thanks for explaining that. What country are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
you can use shards for Plague btw so you don't have to spend 5$ for her
I am from Romania
@Peanits Sorry to tag you, but trying to help out @Batmanvlad456
Do you have any knowledge as to why the current DbD sale on the PS4 platform isn't available in Romania?
The Playstation store is handled separately for different regions. Often times the sales in one region won't line up with sales in other regions. The one that's going on right now is only available in NA, Japan, and Asia.
Ok then TY all for helping me!
@Peanits Thanks for helping him out. I'm purely a PC gamer and don't own any consoles, so I didn't have any knowledge of how it worked. What you answered was my assumption, but I didn't want to just give him an assumption.