Untitled Goose Game
A real S-tier killer is FINALLY here. Anyone else who's excited for this game?
In celebration I present you with my favorite video of a bird attacking a human (just pretend it's a goose):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e9Ut_d57P8
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Mere mortal, you are challenging me with a goose
PATHETIC
Immortals use ducks
@TheHoodedOne FOOL! A duck cannot honk, it can merely squeek! I can take on your duck any day.
I'm extremely tempted to buy Untitled Goose Game on my Switch. It looks silly and fun but not sure if I want to spend the $15 on it 😂
@drimmalor It’s super silly and fun and I really licka being a douche goose. BUT it’s very very short. You get approx. 5 ”todo”-lists. Takes 3 hours to complete.
Just one of the many Date-able characters in the New KFC dating game!
@megawaffle Lol. Is it free?
Yup.
@TheHoodedOne
@TheHoodedOne
@kamisen
@TheHoodedOne
@TheHoodedOne