Picture of P3 Steve with Scoops outfit?
I'm debating on P3'ing Steve to use the bloody face with the Scoops outfit. I was curious if anyone had a screenshot of the bloody head with the DLC outfit so I could see how it looks??
I'm debating on P3'ing Steve to use the bloody face with the Scoops outfit. I was curious if anyone had a screenshot of the bloody head with the DLC outfit so I could see how it looks??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here's the bloody head so you can sort of imagine it.
@Gravnos
As of right now, no I don't believe anyone has a screenshot at this time who would possible see this post.
But as @Atrushan88 has linked above, you can kinda easily put two and two together with what it would look like with his bloody face.
It'd basically be his regular face with blood, with the rest of the scoops outfit below minus the hat. Does anyone have a picture of this combo at this time? No, not at the moment.
Hold my beer.
@Gravnos
Cheater, clearly this is photo-shopped!
@Gravnos Btw.
๐๐๐