Change survivor Rituals
Or at least some of them. They're bullshit. Open the Exit Gate with Nancy Wheeler is the equivalent of "Get a 4k with Wraith". If you're not gonna change them, at least make those ones 60k instead of 30.
Or at least some of them. They're bullshit. Open the Exit Gate with Nancy Wheeler is the equivalent of "Get a 4k with Wraith". If you're not gonna change them, at least make those ones 60k instead of 30.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For once, I agree. Survivors already make about half what the killer does in a match. Sure surviving is 5k but the dailies always give less that what killer does. And it's a little harder because killer can decide to tunnel you down making that one daily take roughly 3-4 games.
I was playing all day yesterday with Nancy trying to get that damn thing, and not a single game did I survive, let alone open the exit gates myself. I had some fun games, one with a Freddy who I used Head On a bunch of times on, and he wasn't even mad about it, in fact he enjoyed the game as well, but not a single time was I able to open those damn exit gates. I can't just play immersed either because if I do then the generators will never get done, and I won't be able to open the gate anyways. I mean the 60k killer offerings require you to do something that's relatively easy as long as you have an offering that isn't a Cypress mori. Why are survivor rituals so damn hard? In fact I can get most killer rituals done in one game, except moris because I don't like to use them unless it's Devour Hope, since I don't have Rancor. Oh and look, just had the closest game to an end to this damn ritual yet and I get Rancor as the obsession and it triggers the moment the exit gates are powered.