Undetectable and other questions.
How would Undetectable work on Myers? Only tier 1?
Other killers?
I assume it would go on Killers like crouched Pig, Ghostface in Shroud.
Also Dark Devotion.
Any bugs or anything I should know? Will be playing this Sunday cause I'm not home.
Comments
Right now, just Demogorgon has Undetectable status effect. The other killers, perks and add-ons will get it later, as confirmed by devs.
I know this but I wonder how it will come into play later.
Undetectable will most likely and certainly be applied on Ghostface's shroud, and permanently on tier 1 of myers.
Maybe on pig's crouch, but it should be implemented. In her current state, she can use all the help she can get.
No, it won't be implemented into Dark Devotion, i highly doubt it. But it could be.
You have 0 TR with Dark Devotion so it would apply.
By that logic, so can Tinkerer.
Worth it? I think so.