I remember playing Guitar Hero when I was 5, it's really fuzzy in my head but I didn't really enjoy the game — I was too little to understand everything. :)
I remember playing Guitar Hero when I was 5, it's really fuzzy in my head but I didn't really enjoy the game — I was too little to understand everything. :)
I’ve only ever played it one and didn’t like it, I was probably pretty young though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember playing Guitar Hero when I was 5, it's really fuzzy in my head but I didn't really enjoy the game — I was too little to understand everything. :)
I’ve only ever played it one and didn’t like it, I was probably pretty young though.
I am not watching this video
I have seen alot of clone hero
Thanks, i needed to know that. 😂
I already know what is going on in the video just by the thumbnail Boss
Okay.