Gonna do what I did last time.

1.Play dbd when new chapter comes out.
2. Realize that dbd gets unfun very quickly
3. Quit dbd until new chapter comes out.
except now...
4. try DBD f2p mobile clone Identity V.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • What a waste of perfectly good thread space.

  • akbays35 said:

    1.Play dbd when new chapter comes out.
    2. Realize that dbd gets unfun very quickly
    3. Quit dbd until new chapter comes out.
    except now...
    4. try DBD f2p mobile clone Identity V.

    Same here except that I try to do some dailies and switch to other pc games because mobile is just a joke^^
  • @ChraizE said:
    What a waste of perfectly good thread space.

    As if it actually matters at all.

  • Is it steam forums all over again ?

  • You tried Identity V last time?
    Impossible, you liar!

  • Been watching Marth88 and Paulie Esther enjoy it, Diatech and other streamers have been playing SaS but been annoyed with the infinite dodge mechanic. I don't think I'd play SAS it graphically looks like an old Dynasty Warriors game, but I like some of the concepts in there. BHVR actually signed off on Identity V and their killers are arguably better than any killer from launch from DBD, plus I enjoy the Coraline style of the game, it also gives an actual tutorial for playing the game and a mini story mode. Plus I like the perk design, it changes some of the perks into a branching web system.

    My main issue with DBD is that I've done this like 3 times already (I started playing around Spark of Madness, I really liked the Huntress chapter but I noticed that survivors got way more toxic with DS and Dead Hard, came back when Saw came out but barely played it for a few weeks cause killers camping was really really meta), I get excited for new content and chapters, play the crap out of it even though I get annoyed by the new map typically being succ, glitches and changes that make some killers unplayable (nurse, huntress, freddy, wraith) and survivors wonkey (visual glitches, perk glitches, mechanical changes that force different play styles), sometimes I get annoyed with a new killer/survivor perk that makes the game feel more meh, I play usually through double point weekend then the rank reset happens and I have no drive to keep playing until the next dlc, because the game is still pretty much the same as it was a year ago, but slightly worse in community aspects both for killer and survivor. Not sure if this happens to anyone else?