Legacy How to get?
Exactly how do you get legacy gear? Special event? Keep rank one for a while? Prestiege a bunch? Not that I am any where close but I'm just interested.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't.
It was only available to those who prestiged before the first bloodweb revamp, back in November of 2016.
Only way to get it now is by hacking your files.
If it makes you feel any better, the only legacy prestige clothing that looks any good is the Nurse's weapon.
It's not that great anyway since it makes you stand out, I never use it even though I have it as I am one of the players from launch
just there to shove in our faces "Na Naa Nana Na you can't get this."