Is it worth getting Nancy alone just for Inner Strength?

I used this sale to buy Demo, GF and LF, but idk if it's worth to buy just Nancy for the perk. Yes, it'll eventually become available for shards, but I really don't feel like waiting that long.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You should get Steve and Nancy. Steve’s perks are more fun to use then Nancy and help the team out. Nancy’s perks are personal benefit and give information perks.

  • Yes. All of Nancys perks are good.

  • As now, yes. But you know, Ash was super worth for MoM when he came out, now is pretty much a waste of money perk-wise.

  • @8obot1c said:

    You should get Steve and Nancy. Steve’s perks are more fun to use then Nancy and help the team out. Nancy’s perks are personal benefit and give information perks.

    When I decide whether to use perks, I ask 1 simple question- "how often will I find myself needing this?". I'll use babysitter because BT exists, that and I tend to unhook wisely. Cameradarie is good on paper, but I will also never find myself using it. Second wind is, well, fitting for an unhooker build, so I'll give you that.

  • Yes. Nancy has some good perks. Best Survivor I've seen in a long time. Steve is not bad though and is also worth getting.

  • @YaiPa said:

    As now, yes. But you know, Ash was super worth for MoM when he came out, now is pretty much a waste of money perk-wise.

    1 question, do you find any of those 6 perks as game-breaking as MoM once was?

  • @MemberBerry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697186#Comment_697186

    1 question, do you find any of those 6 perks as game-breaking as MoM once was?

    Absolutely no, but as devs many times proved, they listen to brown to green ranks players.

    If a large majority of players will complain one day about inner strength, they will nerf it.

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697204#Comment_697204

    Absolutely no, but as devs many times proved, they listen to brown to green ranks players.

    If a large majority of players will complain one day about inner strength, they will nerf it.

    I mean, MoM really was game-breaking, IS and SW aren't. They waste time cleansing a random totem and they need another 2 perks to make IS useful.

  • @MemberBerry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697213#Comment_697213

    I mean, MoM really was game-breaking, IS and SW aren't. They waste time cleansing a random totem and they need another 2 perks to make IS useful.

    That is why I think it's not broken, because there are requirements to be met. But, if many killers are not able to tell when a survivor jumps in a locker mid-chase, they will increase the time, up to 20 seconds maybe, in order to nerf its in-chase heal potential.

  • @MemberBerry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697186#Comment_697186

    1 question, do you find any of those 6 perks as game-breaking as MoM once was?

    None of the perks are gamebreaking. In fact, I'd say some of them could use some buffs.

    But overall they are good perks.

    Killer side not as good but one solid perk came out of it. it's a good expansion.

  • If you like the Perk and don't want to wait, then buy it.

  • @MemberBerry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697213#Comment_697213

    I mean, MoM really was game-breaking, IS and SW aren't. They waste time cleansing a random totem and they need another 2 perks to make IS useful.

    MoM wasn't gamebreaking in a vacuum.

    There are several things that led to it being gamebreaking. That includes the existence of complimentary perks that support it like DS and Adrenaline, and at the time BHVR was nerfing healing and MoM gave survivors a strong build to get around that nerf.

  • The more people that run it, the less power NoEd will have. It also means survivors will spend more time looking for totems which gives the killer some much needed breathing room. You should buy it, it's a great perk. Nancy is great too.

  • I've seen streamers asking for a nerf to Inner Strength already. And I personally dont see the point of the perk. You're competing against other players for totems, encouraged to leave totems if you havent used your token, limited uses, etc. Just not worth it imho. Either medkit or SC

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697215#Comment_697215

    That is why I think it's not broken, because there are requirements to be met. But, if many killers are not able to tell when a survivor jumps in a locker mid-chase, they will increase the time, up to 20 seconds maybe, in order to nerf its in-chase heal potential.

    That's not really how that goes. A combo of IS, Head On and DS puts a killer in a situation where they HAVE to leave you. DS plays the biggest role here, not IS. If they grab you from the locker, you can DS away. If they leave you there completely, you get a full heal and still keep DS. If they decide to wait there, you can stun them with head on AFTER you've healed. So in reality, Inner Strength is just adds up to a combo that was already good.

  • @MemberBerry I'm amazed at how quickly people figure out clever ways to abuse new perks. Well I'm not going to be the one that says DS shouldn't activate from being pulled out of a locker.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    @MemberBerry I'm amazed at how quickly people figure out clever ways to abuse new perks. Well I'm not going to be the one that says DS shouldn't activate from being pulled out of a locker.

    Feel free. As long as you're not #########-talking someone else, feel free to say whatever.