New perk idea

I have this idea for a killer perk, not sure what to call it yet but here is my idea.

After hooking a survivor you have no terror radius for 5/10/15 seconds.

It's nothing special but I like having a no terror radius perk because it brings the horror back to dead by daylight and I think that's what this game needs

Comments

  • @Gam1ngga5tly said:

    I have this idea for a killer perk, not sure what to call it yet but here is my idea.

    After hooking a survivor you have no terror radius for 5/10/15 seconds.

    It's nothing special but I like having a no terror radius perk because it brings the horror back to dead by daylight and I think that's what this game needs

    I like it. Would counter BT rushes.

  • Would work with BBQ&C.

    Could call it Hushed Hook.

  • Left Unseen (Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare)


    Nobody has saw a trace of you at the scene. When you hook a survivor you gain the undetectable status effect for 10/20/30 seconds.