Would you pay £3 for chase music a few ideas...
Saw Theme plays during chase as pig and end game collapse
Nightmare music for Freddy etc etc You could select them from the loadout before you load in.
Also purchasable Mori's to add a bit of variation. But not super expensive.
I think it would be great if all the items in the store clothes were more affordable so more people would buy them then we can have alot of variety when playing the game.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I would like it, but we shouldn't pay anything for music.
More moris and chase music would be nice
It would take a lot work though
But as long as they aren't too expensive I'd be happy with it
Saw already has a perfect candidate for chase music; the main theme song of the movie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgEApparently the saw Theme is locked with the composer I was thinking money might grease his wheels
Imagine listening to that tune hunting survivors when end game collapse kicks in at the end. The intensity
All killers should have unique chase music. Licensed killers should have their trademark chase theme whilst non-licensee killers should all have an individual version of the original chase theme.
I think that would be the best but I can't imagine them adding a new saw Theme in because pig isn't the new hot dlc. Doctor clown etc with there own chase music would be the best it would add some variety to the proceedings
Yes yes yes yes. Each killer should have their own mojo and variation. I would buy if they were at fair prices. Maybe 80 auric cells for a Mori. Mori pack (5 Moris) for 200 auric cells.
As for chase music as some will require licenses to be contacted it could be difficult to say what is best. I just know we all want it.
Probably not.
It's refreshing to get new tracks, but i don't mind.
Moris on the other hand, yes, suggested it myself before once cause i'd pay for that.
Depends if the chase music could be in mine type (: