You should buff all of Demogorgons perks
Okay so let’s talk about Surge. Surge was increased distance, but decreased regression, but in tru3 video it didn’t matter because they finished the generator as he got hooked, I suggest to change the regression back to 12% or maybe 10%.
Cruel Limits is garbage. In order to get use out of it it needs a massive range so I’d say change it to 60/72/84 meters and it would actually be worth using.
Mindbreaker doesnt help out all. The time should be increased and the percentage should go up to 85% for it to actually do something. Right now they could literally just walk away from the gen or abuse sprint burst and just walk when they want to use it. I know it pauses exhausted time, but they could still get it back walking other places doing totems and then do a generator. It’s thats hard to counter it you don’t even need to because it’s that easy to pass by.
Comments
Surge is a hard one, I can't really come to a conclusion about it without knowing stats about the number of generators it affects. at 12% 3 gens puts it at 11% more regression than pop which I think is a little busted. 10% affecting 3 gens puts it at 30% total which is 5% more than pop but its more situational.
8% puts 3 gens at 24% which is 1 less than pop. So the question is, how many generators does the thing usually hit. If it's hitting 3 most of the time sometimes hitting 2 or 4 then I think how it is now is fine. If it's usually hitting 2 and only sometimes hitting more or less than that than I think it should be upped to 10%. If its only hitting 1 most of the time but sometimes hitting more than that I think it should be upped to 12%.
Why should Cruel limits be attached to TR? It's attached to a gen radius.
The other two I agree though.
Yeah i agree with that.
I liked already their buff of the surge range, but i think this cooldown is also killing the perk, its need to be reduced. If surge would affect tr, it would be better in tr related perk builds and more viable with a reduced cooldown
A very nice idea with cruel you had there. If the finished gen affect the own tr instead of the gen range, it could actually help in chases and not just in niche situations.
Also like this mindbreaker idea, would make much more sense 👍👍👍 it just need a bit higher numbers too, like 5 seconds(?)
Maybe Surge could work like so...
When a Survivor is downed, within the 32 meter radius, all generators will explode and regress by 12% as usual. If a Survivor is working on that gen, they’ll receive a skill-check as if it were Overcharge. If they fail the skill-check, then it will regress and the Entity will block the generator for a set amount of time.
Cruel Limits, for one, should have kept its original name. Other than that, I feel like it’s one of those perks that works wonders, but only in certain situations. But if we want to change it, I think the values are fine, maybe we can link it to something else. Like, getting stunned by a pallet blocks the vaults, but has a cooldown. (Maybe not that, since it’ll just further make the Enduring-Spirit Fury combo more annoying.)
Mindbreaker, just increase the values. 50% to 75% or even 100% like someone else said. Increase Exhausted duration to 4-5-6 seconds. It’ll probably get a buff sooner or later.
Somebody made a post saying Cruel Limits should get buffed to 32 meters and when the last generator is done all vaults are blocked off for a longer amount of time than usual.
I agree with buffing Mindbreak and Cruel but Surge is a dangerous perk to buff.