Killer main vs new map

Comments

  • @PeenutsButt3r said:

    How do you feel?

    I wouldn't call myself a main but I do play killer more often then survivor, I'd say that it is pretty balanced without "Balanced", jk but in all seriousness it does have some strong loops, but there are supposed to be strong loops compared to all the unsafe pallets. It needs some light work but other than that It is a awesome map

  • I feel lost, both as a killer and a survivor hah

  • It Depends on the killer. Like most indoor maps featuring tons of obstacles and line of sight blockers, its not that good for Huntress, Billy, or Nurse, Whereas Stealth killers like GF, Wraith, and Shape (especially with scratched mirror build) have great advantages on it. As for the standard m1 killers like Clown, Legion, and Trapper, its got a ton of frustrating pallets and loops that are difficult to compensate for, and many of them don't have good mindgame potential. These are just my initial reactions to it because I've played it maybe 12 times since its release, but it seems like its best for killers who can use the claustrophobic environment and LoS blockers to their advantage. Pig for example was very fun and the jigsaw boxes spawned in interesting places all over the map, and I had a blast playing with Freddy on it, but Plague really suffered because of all the walls and junk everywhere blocking her vomit. Its not a bad map, but it feels more survivor favored if you aren't using a stealth killer or one who has good movement speed abilities, which can be really frustrating.

    I had the worst experience on the new map with Huntress as it was insanely difficult to hit anyone with her hatchets due to all the junk lining the hallways and scattered about in the rooms. I'm betting it'll be Great for Hag though!

    On another note regarding the map, I've repeatedly had games canceled either right as the map loads or right after the loading screen... It's been strange, but after having it happen to me 5 times in a row when I used the map offering, I'm convinced survivors just don't like it and are purposely DC'ing when they see the offering. I have no idea why because as I've said, unless you are using one of the 5-ish killers who can take advantage of it, its more survivor favored than killer.