Did adrenaline get buffed?
Just had a match where the last survivor was down and I couldn't find them so I went to look for hatch and shut it. When I shut it she had adrenaline, but instead of healing her to injured it healed her to full. Was that a bug or some stupid buff to adrenaline?
Comments
Perhaps the survivor also had unbreakable and used it just before you closed the hatch resulting in a full heal?
There is no buff, what happened is likely as Yamaoka said.
I checked the perks afterwards because I thought the same thing, but they didn't have unbreakable.
Adrenaline triggers if the hatch is shut, even if all gens aren't done.
It's stupid.
I know that, that's not what I'm talking about though. Rather than adrenaline healing one health state it healed 2.
Just to show that the survivor who escaped didn't have unbreakable as well. So it doesn't make sense as to how they healed fully with adrenaline.
Must be a bug then. As long as it's not happening every game no big deal.
Maaaaaagic and power of positive thinking
Protagonist/Final Girl powers.
The screenshot doesn't indicate an instaheal...
I literally posted a screenshot. There's no insta heal at all.
They could have found one in a chest, maybe?
It's possible. But what are the chances of them finding a medkit with an insta heal without Ace in the hole?
Less than escaping the hook...probably