About that bloodweb change...
I suppose it could just be my luck, but I don't think increasing the number of perks available in the bloodweb at 40 and 50 is really an effective change if the entity beelines for all 4 perks as soon as it appears. Even with 4 perks in the bloodweb, I'm still *very* lucky if I get 2 nine of ten times through.
Anyone else notice this?
Comments
The purpose wasn't to let you get more perks quicker, it was to give you more choice and find the perks you do want quicker while spending less.
You have to go straight for a perk then get a second one while the entity makes its way to the middle.
Pick your favorite then pick one of the 2 that survived
I love the new Blood Web, just increases the overall probability that the perk you're looking for actually shows up.
I've been lucky to get two perks a Web, but even if I only get one of the four, I'm just glad to have more probability to find the perks I actually want first.
I made the calculations in some other thread...not gonna look for it.
But you go from needing like 180 bloodwebs to get every perk on a killer to 110 or something.
It's an obscene amount of blood points saved
Ya what's the op even talking about. Learn how to bloodweb brah