Fix the stupid grabs

Dedicated servers are live, and it's been over an entire ######### year since this bug has been an issue. It shoukdnt be a problem anymore. I shouldn't be mid animation and it suede my cancels, or I go to grab someone unhooking and it forces me to hit the hooked survivor. This is ######### stupid, it should've been fixed a long time ago.


Edit: They aren't live, I thought they were supposed to be. But either way, this shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Comments

  • @Jplanas98 said:

    Dedicated servers are live, and it's been over an entire ######### year since this bug has been an issue. It shoukdnt be a problem anymore. I shouldn't be mid animation and it suede my cancels, or I go to grab someone unhooking and it forces me to hit the hooked survivor. This is ######### stupid, it should've been fixed a long time ago.

    They aren't live tho.

  • Dedicated servers arent out yet.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They aren’t live though.

    Don’t know where you got that idea since BHVR have made it abundantly clear they need to delay the rollout.

    Simple, I don't play only this game every day. So I don't pay attention to all of the updates they make. Last I heard, they were supposed to have live servers and ST chapter. Stopped playing the game since it was so buggy so I stopped paying attention to BHVR.

  • @Jplanas98 said:

    Dedicated servers are live, and it's been over an entire ######### year since this bug has been an issue. It shoukdnt be a problem anymore. I shouldn't be mid animation and it suede my cancels, or I go to grab someone unhooking and it forces me to hit the hooked survivor. This is ######### stupid, it should've been fixed a long time ago.

    You're entire thread got ignored because you posted without fact checking haha xD .

    Anyways ill not do that. I agree it should be fixed by now. Especially because theres an achievement for it I think, its stupid to get cucked out of it because it works only half the time.