Winter Event Easter Egg??
I know it’s not, but seeing this made me actually pretty amped for Winter Solstice. 🥶
Yeah yeah I know they haven’t been announced a Halloween event (if they’ll even have one this year 😑)
Tagged:
Trusted
I know it’s not, but seeing this made me actually pretty amped for Winter Solstice. 🥶
Yeah yeah I know they haven’t been announced a Halloween event (if they’ll even have one this year 😑)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, that'd be funny if it was actually a thing... but that looks like a visual bug. : P
You should have seen the textureless/icy generators.
Invisible gens were better