DO NOT USE DYING LIGHT

It crashes you after a certain amount of hooks so do not use it you will lose all your add ons and offerings so do not use dying light until the hot patch!

Comments

  • *message brought to you by survivor who really hates going against dying light*


    only kidding, thanks for the heads up!

  • it'S true, made a psot about it and we found out it was the issue, don't use dying light

  • @kamisen said:

    *message brought to you by survivor who really hates going against dying light*

    only kidding, thanks for the heads up!

    lmao no problem

  • Thanks for the warning. I knew it was a weaker perk now, but to crash another's game? Now it will be the worst perk.

  • This has happened to me literally 5 times already and I had no idea it was the cause :( very unfortunate, I lost 3 survivor puddings and 2 event cakes because of this during matches that were very long and fun and I was on my 3rd kill already..

  • @ReviloDBD said:

    This has happened to me literally 5 times already and I had no idea it was the cause :( very unfortunate, I lost 3 survivor puddings and 2 event cakes because of this during matches that were very long and fun and I was on my 3rd kill already..

    Sucks same thing happened to me