Kinda amusing how Billy is slowly starting to drop on a tier list. Not like it makes him weaker just that other killers are finally getting some attention.
"A - Good killers but can't deal with high level survivors like the two above", there are 4 killers above them.
"I rank Hag above Billy, deal with it", I don't care much about that, I only care about Myers and even Ghost Face being so overrated.
I meant the two columns above. I thought that was obvious.
I did that Hag comment for those who hate when I say it. It gets boring explaining why all the time, so I left an 'agree to disagree' type of ending to it.
Seeing Doctor and Clown always so low on every killer tier list just hurts. But I totally agree. Can't wait for the Doctor buffs.
I'm surprised to see Demogorgon so low though on people's lists, I mean I don't have that much experience with him yet but he seems to be at least A tier to me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"A - Good killers but can't deal with high level survivors like the two above", there are 4 killers above them.
"I rank Hag above Billy, deal with it", I don't care much about that, I only care about Myers and even Ghost Face being so overrated.
Mine
Kinda amusing how Billy is slowly starting to drop on a tier list. Not like it makes him weaker just that other killers are finally getting some attention.
So happy I've been a Hag main since before her traps got the speed buff.
Freddy might not be the best, bu he is definitely so cool to play now <3 But yeah Legion is trash sadly :/
I meant the two columns above. I thought that was obvious.
I did that Hag comment for those who hate when I say it. It gets boring explaining why all the time, so I left an 'agree to disagree' type of ending to it.
Seeing Doctor and Clown always so low on every killer tier list just hurts. But I totally agree. Can't wait for the Doctor buffs.
I'm surprised to see Demogorgon so low though on people's lists, I mean I don't have that much experience with him yet but he seems to be at least A tier to me.
Sooo... You've posted multiple times and still noone welcomed you back. Let me be the first to. Welcome back <3
Look at his wall :P you aren’t the first. :P
@Gardenia I have been welcomed back by my friends, including @MandyTalk and @Gay Myers (Luzi) but thanks for welcoming me back yourself <3
Can we get a buff for legion
Doesn't even have have be a buff to the point he's high tier atleast mid. Also i can atleast agree with the tier list tbh