Make killers scary again....
So many teabaggers and it's usually the ones running decisive and running around with flashlights. Something must be done to change the game play of the killer, whether it be to slow down the survivors or what. The PTB changes are needed but I don't think that's gonna help a whole lot.
Comments
Killer use to be scary?
I play since day one and I don't remenber killer ever being scary.
Especially back in the "good" old day of infinite
And who exactly would want to subject themselves to that?
Easy, make it like Souls at Stakes with Camera restrictions, would make the game more thrilling and scary
Killers are supposed to have the upper hand... Surviving should be difficult. They're a bunch of morons running around with a killer on their ads I mean c'mon, if anyone seriously thinks its acceptable for survivors even be able to do half of what they do... They need to watch more horror movies lol
Exactly... If the whiney attitude keeps getting pacified and catered to, we'll have another F13 where the killer is the pinata lol killing is fun for killers, survivors should enjoy the challenge or move along
Train wreck is an understatement lmao the only good that came of it were the few players worth a damn that came to the forums.
I'm all ears lol
It would not only be effective, but satisfying as well
Declining health while in the killers TR. This should make the seal squad teams think about rushing the killer like they do now. Their job is to get out after doing gens and not bum rush the killer antagonizing them.
Sadly this will not be put in since killers can block them under certain situations like the basement or when they get stuck in no- escape corridors.
The only true solution is get good with nurse. She can't get looped so once mastered she'll doo doo on those toxic survivors.
Now you can face a deaths quad including rank 1s with several thousand hours even at rank 18.
If you know how to counter a gen rush, it's no problemo.
I equip Hex: The Third Seal instead of Ruin on my Nurse 'at rank 1'
And I must say that it works out really well.
Automatic built in sloppy butcher and they lose health when hit.
About the losing health bit. I cant honestly remember if they do lose health or not when hit. Sad. Too busy looking at them and not the status icons on the bottom of the screen to see and i cant rem if they do. Not been playing
Personally while I'm not too supportive of instant mori's I would like to see buffs such as the hook requirement being removed if the exit gates are powered for green / pink mori. I know anyone could easily argue survivors have it too good but I feel like going down first and being removed from the game right off is kind of unfair.
I know it was already mentioned but Soul at Stake's executions are available if a survivor bleeds out to 30% or something like that. Dead by Daylight having a similar feature would be interesting.
Mori at the exit area would be fine although the issue is most of the time the survivor can easily just sit at the edge of the exit zone and as soon as you hit them they just fall out of the trial. Although for Blood Warden yeah that would definitely be a buff.
Although speaking of Blood Warden personally I'd like to see mori proc blood warden so if you executed a survivor and the gates were open you could block off the exit gates.
The only way to make killer scary is to get rid of terror radiuses and add more jumpscares like The Hag.