When will hotfix go live?

as title says, when will the hotfix go live?

Comments

  • Probably not for a couple of weeks. If nothing else, we'll probably be waiting for the console versions to get validated.

  • Hopefully soon I wanna see the new ultra rare replacement for the demogorgon

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Probably not for a couple of weeks. If nothing else, we'll probably be waiting for the console versions to get validated.

    I wouldn't be so pessimistic. Normally, yeah, if it were just the Demogorgon change. But killers getting DC'd for using Dying Light is literally a game breaking bug, as in "high-priority". And since the Demo changes are likely coming with that hotfix I'd expect it sometime within the week.

  • A hotfix that takes weeks thats just a patch

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Probably not for a couple of weeks. If nothing else, we'll probably be waiting for the console versions to get validated.

    Hotfixes can be pushed out very quickly on console, like within a day or two.