Your idea of how much 2 meters is might not be completely accurate. I believe the default lunge reaches 6 meters (I'm guessing this counts the 2 meters or so that the killer moves forward, making the attack range 4 meters), meaning to hit survivors with this perk you'll need to either not lunge or hit them at windows, so this perk would be incredibly overpowered.
As for the more questionable hits, if they could determine the distance between where it hit and where it should have hit, we wouldn't have those hits in the first place.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your idea of how much 2 meters is might not be completely accurate. I believe the default lunge reaches 6 meters (I'm guessing this counts the 2 meters or so that the killer moves forward, making the attack range 4 meters), meaning to hit survivors with this perk you'll need to either not lunge or hit them at windows, so this perk would be incredibly overpowered.
As for the more questionable hits, if they could determine the distance between where it hit and where it should have hit, we wouldn't have those hits in the first place.