PS4 Offline Invitation
So you cant invite friends anymore which are offline on Ps4?
You can only go to the profile of the offline friends...
Is this a bug or should it be like this?
Is it possible to change it?
So you cant invite friends anymore which are offline on Ps4?
You can only go to the profile of the offline friends...
Is this a bug or should it be like this?
Is it possible to change it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is intentional. Invites are meant to respect whatever that player has their status set to. If they want to appear as offline so nobody bugs them, it will prevent you from inviting them.
@Peanits Okay I understand it but now we cant play together if both are offline😅 There is now other way to send an invitation...
Could there be a way to invite members inside your party regardless of being online or not? Could be a nice simple fix
Not that this matters to me personally as I have already switched to PC, but I do not like the idea of having to remove my Invisible Status in order to play with a friend.
I suppose it's what offline was intended for. I can understand both sides but priority over someones offline preference should be more respected so people can't be invited on the off chance when they are wanting to play alone that day.
What happens when you change it to online until you are in a lobby together and then change it back to offline. Does it then keep rematching you after a match?
Both go online, join together and then both go offline...