Perk Suggestions I Approve of

I don't know if this is the right category to post this but I kinda want a place for me to share a list of perks I have made myself without creating a new thread everytime I think of one.

I will 'accept answer' on each perk I made. Anyone can share your own perk suggestion if you'd like but it'll likely not be accepted as an answer (if that's how it works) unless it is a genuinely decent perk suggestion.

I will add new perk ideas I think of over time. I'm going to collect some ideas I've previously come up with soon.

Comments

  • Shutdown - When all 5 totems are destroyed you release the wrath of the entity itself. For 40/50/60 seconds All remaining generators will be blocked by the entity and any exit gates open will be shut and open progress set to 0.

    The surprise of a survivor cleansing noed thinking they've screwed the killers plan up only to realise that the final totem was just destroyed activating this perk😱.

    Curiosity kills.

    End game collapse ticks down slightly faster on activation.

  • BloodStench - Any blood within a 20m radius can be seen through walls and obstacles at 30%/60%/90% increased intensity.

    Works like whispers.

    My best received perk suggestion

    (Has been called out as a very good perk suggestion by Peanits himself, apparently one of the Devs said the word 'BloodStench' a Dec stream soon after I suggested it)

  • Refractive Rays - Whenever you are blinded by a flashlight any survivors in your field of view are similarly blinded(visual of a killer blind) for 10/20/30% longer duration.

    Stacks with lightbourns so you can be harder to blind but Survivors will still blind themselves more easily than you.

    "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." (Edith Wharton)