Blood point discussion
In your opinion should the cap of 8,000 bps per catagory be increased to 16,000?
In your opinion should the cap of 8,000 bps per catagory be increased to 16,000?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just remove the Category Caps. Let it be 32k BP in General. Prime example: 8k BPs in Altruism already, Iridescent in Benevolence already. The game is telling me that I do not need to unhook anyone from that point. In fact, it might even be bad to unhook someone, because if it results in an unsafe Hook Rescue, I can lose my Iridescent Emblem.
Meanwhile: I get 100 points for waking myself up vs Freddy in Survival.
Really good idea. It's very frustrating when I repair gen but I don't get anything because I already have 8k. Also altruism.
I have to agree with @Aven_Fallen
While I understand the design concept behind it, especially with the emblem changes that happened the last rework which pretty much forces us to play "the Dev's way" instead of ways we might enjoy (for example, being quick on the kills as a Killer actually hurts your pipping, while being stealthy as a survivor hurts as well), it needs to change.
I get that the caps are so players then go and do other actions throughout the match, it really isn't fun the way they're handling it.