Devs Please Fix The Locker Exploit on Campbell's Chapel
I accidently came across an exploit while playing the new map. There is a locker placement out a drop point in the chapel that is very consistent, that if a survivor crouches on they can not be hit and the killer can't get by. Game is held hostage at this point and poses a major problem.
*Locker can also spawn off a window drop*
Not sure what the interaction would be there but that is there as well
*Locker can also spawn off a window drop*
Not sure what the interaction would be there but that is there as well
Comments
they can be hit.
It's happened to me 2 times and I've hit them. It still needs fixed, but you can hit them barely.
I'm assuming you are on console as it's been fixed on PC already. I'm guessing they are going to include the locker exploit and the walk through the wall exploit on the garage map fix in the mid chapter patch on consoles.