Everyone's thoughts on Demogorgon?
I love him. The only problem was a huge amount of frame drop on console. The portals give him good map pressure, he's getting a buff in the hotfix coming up. Shred needs some getting used to but feels so good to hit. You just feel so powerful as Demo, with him stomping around the map, his hissing, and his roaring.
Comments
I love the change in chase music, makes the game feel a little fresher, different atmosphere.
Getting pretty tired of every match having someone camped in the basement with a trap that reveals whenever someone's getting close, and immunity to borrowed time.
I find him very disappointing. His portals are not a fast travel mechanic like Freddy's instead you just plant them on totems and generators on one side of the map and just proxy camp the heck out of em
I find this incredibly boring. Likewise they also nerfed the practical use of Shred and there are plenty of loops on maps where you have no chance of using it. On top of that because he's so tall and has very loud audio cues it's very difficult to mind-game loops or even fake breaking pallets. Once I play him some more I might end up really liking him and seeing his potential as I did with Ghostface. But as of now all I can say is I am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4ALove 'im. His power assists in the chase, and can end loops, can apply massive amounts of pressure... And teleport around the map.
I'd say that after this hotfix, we miiiight see the Demogorgon as the new addition to 2 certain S Tier killers.