I hope that Hot Fix is coming out soon...

Seems like there is allot of weird quirky issues with this last update.


Happy about the new content, just some odd quirk/bugs that have come up from this update though.


Hope that hot fix is coming Soon™


Anyone else feeling any weird issues in this one?.. Like odd connection error messages coming up?... or matches ending abnormally?

Even watching some streamers last night playing it, they got odd quirky things coming up when just moving around in the lobbies.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I experienced that if you do a swf and you loading in a Lobby,sometimes one player loading a few seconds later as the other are.

  • @Kikki Yeah seen that on a stream last night.. their partner took almost a minute to get into the killers lobby.

  • Hot fixes are pretty quick.

    I'm willing to bet on your hope. 😋

  • Yeah, I can't wait for this change for second wind. It's very needed.

  • I know a few things are being Hot fixed, but there are still several more things I hope makes the list, like a change to BT to avoid Oblivious Survivors from falling victim to deep wounds because the Killer has no terror radius to stop the Deep Wounds timer (Freddy).

  • I've been getting this error joining games tonight. It gives me two errors in a row, but then the Cancel button is greyed out and I can't stop searching for a game, yet it will never connect to one at that point. I have to close the game and restart.