Unpopular Opinion: Steve’s Perks are better than Nancy’s
Okay so let me explain. Nancy’s perks (besides better together) actually help the team, they only help their self and Better together can easily be shut down by discordance then it’s not the best. Her perks are good, but they don’t really help out the team.
Steve’s perks on the other hand help out the team a lot. Let me explain since I tried out all of them.
Babysitter - When the killer isn’t camping, but still tunnels this is an amazing perk. When they see your aura they don’t go after you, they just want to find the other person, but they can’t, but sometimes they actually do find them again. Sometimes the survivor runs with me. I wasn’t affected by babysitter at all, but if I were to buff it a bit I would
- Make it so the survivor sees the killers aura as well.
- Make it show in the bottom right that you have it for a bit.
Camaraderie - The Killer was proxy camping and I was still on stage one. He downed a teammate and my teammate crawled away I hit stage 2 and when they carried him back to the spot I found it carried survivors or downed survivors actually work with camaraderie. I’m not sure about hooked ones though. I was able to get rescued and next point.
Second Wind - You have to heal your teammates and even though it might seem selfish for your perk it actually helps the team. After I got unhooked, the guy tunneled. Lucky he was ba.... I mean inexperienced so It was easy to 360 and loop him. My teammates were able to do generators and I was healed up before he could hit me. They got the last generator done and Adrenaline popped. Yay! All of us, but a Dwight made it out. Second Wind helps distract the killer even longer if you are being tunneled.
Comments
Sorry, but Inner Strength > Second Wind. Seconds Wind can literally screw a person that has We'll Make It, so not a good perk for your team.
Better Together can also be used by smart survivors to avoid being chased in a zone where generators are being repaired.
I mean, the game isn't all about helping the team, it's about helping yourself and then the team (can be switched with certain perk builds/in certain situations) but Steve's perks really can't compare to Nancy's. 2 of Steve's perks require you to get hooked to work and give little benefit for it along with babysitter which gives next to no effect.