Face camping is still a problem
You should make it so the killer get slower or even get rid of his ability to strike when I the radius of the hooked survivor
You should make it so the killer get slower or even get rid of his ability to strike when I the radius of the hooked survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
Yes what is the point of playing if the killer is constantly camping that is why most people quit the trial cause of campers if you are not good enough to play as the killer and have to camp than yoh shouldn't play as the killer I suck as the killer but I dont camp