Stranger Things DLC
So I just bought the Stranger Things DLC. But I don't have the scoops ahoy outfit. Is this part of the "items" that will be released later? I did not buy individual characters. I bought the special edition DLC.
So I just bought the Stranger Things DLC. But I don't have the scoops ahoy outfit. Is this part of the "items" that will be released later? I did not buy individual characters. I bought the special edition DLC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Scoops Ahoy outfit is an additional cosmetic which is separate to the chapter dlc.
Scoops Ahoy Steve outfit costs 1080 auric cells, it's kinda expensive but it is a licensed one and you'd have to expect it. Most items in the cosmetic store is pretty expensive all round.
The additional items you get for buying the chapter as a whole is a torn version of Nancy's top and rolled up sleeve top on Steve.
So are there new "items" for survivors, as advertised, or are they actually just cosmetics?
They're cosmetics. You can find them in the store.
That's sad, I would love some new items.