How do you guys deal with DS?
just want to get input from the community on how to deal with This DS BS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Enduring and a good sense of humor....
Knock Out and leave them. I only pick them up if they are near a hook or if everyone is downed/killed
right on.... i remember when slugging was a thing. oh, man. the good ol' days....
I just eat them with Enduring, i need that ######### out of my matches ASAP.
I will dribble if it's obviously doable though, mainly to just say f u.
pick up the survivor walk towards hook drop 3 seconds after walking. Pick up again. If footsteps or flashlight is heard drop and hunt the survivor down.