What did they do to the hair?!
I thought they just buffed Dwight's hair, then I looked at everyone's hair and something weird is going on with the mesh. It's like... dotty. I don't know how to describe it.
Tagged:
Trusted
I thought they just buffed Dwight's hair, then I looked at everyone's hair and something weird is going on with the mesh. It's like... dotty. I don't know how to describe it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed... and I'm a Fengmin Main.
They definitely buffed Dwight's hair though.
Quentin looks like he got pimples on his forehead.
I kinda like Fengs hair more now
They optimized it, whatever that means. It looks awful.
I also just noticed the offerings screen looks like crap now.
Laurie's hair is see-thru
I use Feng's long hair and don't notice a difference. Her default hair looks different though. It looks really bright and almost like her bangs are covering her eyes more. I don't really like it.
Clowns Party outfit is lookin nice. The hair seems thicker/lighter green.
At least i think it looks better was Clowns hair updated? Am i crazy?
Yeah, it looks hideous. I just uninstalled the game. I purchased some cosmetics with money and now they look awful. I'm seriously very upset. Done with this game for now. I might play again if they revert the changes, but I doubt they will.
Dwight's hair got buffed? I've not noticed any difference. Am I blind? 😥
I died looking at a baby Dweet’s hair, they definitely changed it.
Yeah it looks horrible
I actually like the new feng min hair, the old one looked like she had a wig on and it was too thick, a lot if characters got better hair now.
I like Feng's hair now too!