Scoops ahoy.
That crap is 10 dollars? For a cosmetic? Tf. I wasnt expecting it to be free but i hoped with the shard collection ive gathered of be able to gt it, or close enough.
That crap is 10 dollars? For a cosmetic? Tf. I wasnt expecting it to be free but i hoped with the shard collection ive gathered of be able to gt it, or close enough.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i dont know why you'd expect any less, you seen the store?
Yes. Costs as much as two characters I think
Give me more Nancy cosmetics. I prefer the default one to the cash shop one.
Thats just silly. But it is what it is
Also is it jist me or does Nancy look like a golem. They did her like they did Quinton or however you spell his name