Why does Steve sound like Quentin?
Not a huge fan of Steve's voice. It sounds exactly like Quentin, which is so distracting. Could they not find someone who matched him more? It's probably entitled to ask for a change, huh?
Not a huge fan of Steve's voice. It sounds exactly like Quentin, which is so distracting. Could they not find someone who matched him more? It's probably entitled to ask for a change, huh?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like his voice though, but when he's running he sounds like he has an orgasm lol
I thought they'd fix his voice from the PTB, but they made it worse by just making it more high pitched. :/
I think it'll grow on me, but his screams on the hook sounds like Phantom Pain singer's scream.