STANGER THINGS CHAPTER SO FAR

This has got to be a flop, people can't find matches, people dc as soon as they load in, some can't login, rank is God awful, they can't even spell the chapter right. I had a good laugh out of this whole ordeal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Dying light make the game crash, matchmaking is at its finest... Really...

  • Need more Nancy cosmetics.

  • I'm just glad they adjusted the pallet braking sound volume.. Jesus Christ thanks

  • I wouldn't say it was a flop, but I can't really say a success either as in 10 games I have faced 1 Demogorgon and have yet to play on the new map.

  • @will_i_am_14_85 said:

    I wouldn't say it was a flop, but I can't really say a success either as in 10 games I have faced 1 Demogorgon and have yet to play on the new map.

    A lot of people haven't bought the DLC yet. You will see WAY more tomorrow.

  • Definitely not a flop but they've had a few hiccups. They're obviously trying new things and aiming to make progress on certain issues so I'm fine with the Chapter on how it is.

    I just wish it was a double Bloodpoint week. I bet it'll be over the weekend when I can't get on😣.

  • So far, my only big problem is the Pallet distances on the new map.

    Truly feels like there's often another one right next to the last one.

    Not even the "Spirit Fury+Enduring" technique could catch up to a Survivor last match.