Loading time after a match
The loading time after a match on the PS4 is so much longer than before and a few times I got stuck on it so long I had to close out & restart the app. Anyone else experience this?
Tagged:
Trusted
The loading time after a match on the PS4 is so much longer than before and a few times I got stuck on it so long I had to close out & restart the app. Anyone else experience this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have also experienced this a few times. Ive always gotten stuck on the score screen too
Yeah, I sometimes get NAT error messages or 'you can't connect' which would normally boot me to the main menu but now it stays on the character screen with 'cancel' greyed out. I have to quit app and load again. I've just started playing a session tonight and it's already happened twice. Quite annoying.
I've also experienced this several times this evening. The new friendlist system and SWF lobbies are super buggy.
The new UI looks cool, but it's very laggy & bugged. Loading time feels too much.
I'm on PC and i notice they're somewhat longer.
Nothing gamebreaking like yours though. ๐
I've just found out I literally can't do more than one match at a time. I get the bug and have to quit the game after every match, annoying af. Never had this problem before.
Buuut... I just had an experiment and quit to the main menu and then tried for another match and it worked! :D