So I did the Hatch Game for 1 hour and 20 minutes...
And I won...
Your thoughts?
And I won...
Your thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
good job m8
True dedication. I was playing with one of my friends and I got into this situation. The killer invited me to a party chat (PS4) and my friend took us to his chat. We just talked for a bit about how stupid hatch standoffs are and possible fixes we would like to see and after we made a deal that if he helped me get some boldness points to offset the escape points I'd give him the kill.
While a fun experience I truly hope they figure something out that works for everyone.
Most of the time I'll just let them have the hatch so I can move on. You'd have to be somebody "special" for me to dedicate a hatch standoff.
In that time you could play 10 matches and earn tons of Bp......
Dude I have games that are basically 4k's but then I give the last guy the hatch and STILL 2 pip. You don't need that kill just let it go. Not worth your time. If you had a solid game, had at least 1 hook on the guy escaping, and killed everyone else, you will 100% 2 pip I've done this many times now.
Should have recorded it and posted on reddit
I still remember back in the days the Devs and Cote thinks the hatch is fine and says it's meant to be exciting. Very exciting indeed!
i saw Lefty do a 45 minute standoff on his stream. it was brutal. i couldn't imagine being that greedy....
I hope you do realise I did this to mock the current Hatch mechanics and not to earn more BPs...
Of course I would have let her go (Claudette) if I wanted to earn more BPs. It's just to show how ridiculous the hatch is and that the devs should really change this.
Unfortunately, I did not record any of it. I only took 2 screenshots but they don't have any time stamps on them so they're not very helpful...
Merciless Killer
I pity anyone who would willingly spend an hour and 20 minutes on a hatch stand off.
45 minutes? That was a short one. Last standoff I saw Lefty do was 85 minutes long. He's never lost a standoff to date as far as I know.
it might have been the one i saw. i only watched 45 minutes of it and left.... it was already 'in progress' when i arrived and was still going when i left.... it was the first time a Lefty stream bored me....
you have my respect. i usually just hit the survivor and give them their free win.
You have way too much free time.
That's my though.
how much time to you have? after 5 min i just go stealth as pig and watch youtube videos. but good job tho.
You must've been really dedicated then, did you do it for the extra points, the last kill, or because that survivor wasn't nice?
And this is the reaosn why we need to get rid of this ridiculous mechanic
Hmm first let me know how many teabags took place?, how many nods took place and how many emotes were used?
Just remember, it takes two to make a standoff, his opponent apparently "didn't have a life" either.
Hatch standoffs are always a matter of pride, and people tend to be very prideful.
I did it to make fun of the hatch current mechanics, not because he was cancer or anything.
To be honnest, no cancer behaviour took place during the game, it was a pretty smooth one and I just had a free evening.