I hope the RNG God's were kind
Whether you splurged your BP on Nancy, Steve or the Demigorgon I hope you got a good build.
I blew 1.5 million on Nancy and I am loving the new Bloodweb changes! So many good perks :-D
Tagged:
Trusted
Whether you splurged your BP on Nancy, Steve or the Demigorgon I hope you got a good build.
I blew 1.5 million on Nancy and I am loving the new Bloodweb changes! So many good perks :-D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't spent anything on them as I am waiting till the weekend
Also I hope the Bloodweb is good
I’m gonna main Nancy once I get the dlc, I like her cosmetics and hair. Don’t care if I get a good build.
I pray that those who want a good build get one though. :)