also if you use deliverance, you have to wait 60 seconds longer because it counts the deliverance broken effect first , then second wind , soo 90 seconds to heal yourself.
also if you use deliverance, you have to wait 60 seconds longer because it counts the deliverance broken effect first , then second wind , soo 90 seconds to heal yourself.
I just tried it, it doesn't work with Deliverance at all.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Deliverance doesn't work with second wind, botany doesn't speed up the healing time of second wind
Botany to increase the healing speed of survivors, allowing a quicker start, deliverance to help you get unhooked in the first place
Also deliverance just increases the timer
we'll make it and second wind.
also if you use deliverance, you have to wait 60 seconds longer because it counts the deliverance broken effect first , then second wind , soo 90 seconds to heal yourself.
lol ur so confident that i'll say thank you. Ur idea is bad...no offense
I just tried it, it doesn't work with Deliverance at all.
What about Second Wind And Decisive Strike? I’m f Second wind doesn’t activate in time wouldn’t Decisive save you?
i have a good build,
Second wind, Decisive Strike, Empathy, iron will.
Just use Second Wind, Self-Care, Inner Strength, and No Mither. EZ game, EZ life.
I'd use Second Wind + Off the record so you can get away without being found.
I need to down steve before second wind wor- wait, where'd he go?