On PS4- Does anyone else have issues with daily rituals??
I swear, at least once or twice a week, I'll get a daily ritual that I am going to do. But if I close the game and come back to it, even if I didn't complete it, that specific one will disappear and be replaced with a different one. And it kinda sucks, because sometimes it'll provide ones of lesser value or ones that are harder and it gets frustrating.
Comments
Only if there are connection issues when I get the daily.
Has only happened to me once. To a Legion daily which suited me fine.
It happened to me today with the patch. Strangely, I deleted one I didn't like and got the one I was working on, minus all of my progress.
Update: I played a match and went back to Dailies, only to find that new one had disappeared and been replaced with another one I don't want.