It's not out yet - it will come out later. You can unlock the characters with auric cells, but keep in mind it cannot be refunded and you won't get the exclusive cosmetic with the DLC.
Official note from the official discord:
"ATTENTION!
The 3.2.0 update is now available but the DLC is not live yet.
Can I play the Stranger Things characters right away?
Yes, you can buy them with Auric Cells in the in-game store.
But what about the DLC?
If you buy the characters with Auric Cells in the in-game store, you will have access to the content right away but you will not get the exclusive DLC item.
I got the DLC after buying characters in the in-game store, can I get a refund?
Sadly not, our policy does not allow refund on that type of purchase"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because it isnt 12pm est yet...
It's not out yet - it will come out later. You can unlock the characters with auric cells, but keep in mind it cannot be refunded and you won't get the exclusive cosmetic with the DLC.
Official note from the official discord:
"ATTENTION!
The 3.2.0 update is now available but the DLC is not live yet.
Can I play the Stranger Things characters right away?
Yes, you can buy them with Auric Cells in the in-game store.
But what about the DLC?
If you buy the characters with Auric Cells in the in-game store, you will have access to the content right away but you will not get the exclusive DLC item.
I got the DLC after buying characters in the in-game store, can I get a refund?
Sadly not, our policy does not allow refund on that type of purchase"
it takes a little time for the chapter to be on the actual stores. just be patient