Question regarding the forums
So, I wasn't exactly too sure where to post this as this wasn't a topic regarding the game but it isn't a suggestion either, it's simply just something I'm confused about.
Normally my posts will go through just fine without any issues but sometimes I will notice that I will have a typo in my post I will want to fix or maybe I might want to correct myself within a couple of minutes of making the post. The regular post itself stays up but then the moment I make an edit to the post it tells me it needs to be approved and then completely vanishes as if I never posted it. Has anybody else had this happen to them, is this intended or is this a bug with the forums I should report?
Comments
Its not an accusation, just saying its part of the system and it may be overly eager to put a post on the approval line.
Thank you, so in that case I'll make sure to just scan my posts for any typos more often then.