DEMOGORGON BREAKING PALLETS WITH THE SHRED IS BASEKIT NOW
I apologize for the post I made a few weeks ago assuming that the demogorgon was going to get nerfed. I assure you that I will not make this mistake again. Yes, they have nerfed some things, but this buff is worth for all those nerfs and much more.
Thank you very much BHVR, time to main this spooky monster!!! :3
Comments
I'm confused about the can't cancel bit.
Does that mean they removed Demos ability to fake a leap lunge? It has to be committed to?
That nerf wouldn't be worth the pallet break imo
Now that you mention it, I didn't understand that very well neither. I hope it's not that bad..
Huge asterisk: Not NOW, but in the next hotfix.
Before y'all go in game and start jumping face first into pallets.
*cries in rules set no.2*
It just means that you cannot attack if you decide not to lunge. To give a comparison, it's exactly like the Huntress when she cancels a hatchet.
Alright thats not a bad change but a good one as long as he doesn't get a slowdown like Huntress
Pretty sure there was no slowdown in the ptb. I doubt they added a slow down now.
Hello
We have not altered his movement speed (and portals). Its exactly like it was in the ptb.
Thanks!
Yes thank you so much Devs for listening on us! It's much appreciated
This is the only thing he needs for his kit, he is very well balanced
Now for Ultra Perk as replacement, can think of something like an extra lunge, at the expense of much higher recovery/ inaccurate lunge, or longer lunge range. Bear in mind we have stuff like 1 hit kill Hatchet, Myer Infinite duration etc
*looks up with smashed-in face*
Awooooooo
Wow, now that's a sneak peak of some post hotfix gameplay right there.