New Achievements HERE!
Hello. If you don't know new achievements were released. I personaly like that hatch achievement.
Hello. If you don't know new achievements were released. I personaly like that hatch achievement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice.
Ok, basically what I expected + the hatch one
Laughing at the Savage Takedown one, that name is so weird
i'm surprised there are not any achievements to do with any of the new survivor perks.
Was kind of hoping to get 3 achvs per character for a total of 9 achvs... but not a big deal.
There could be at least one survivor achievement which is not Adept or Generator achievement.
Crawl to the hatch?
Escape x times?
Heal others x times?
What are you talking about?
These are survivor achievements that aren't adept or involve a certain generator
I am talking about new achievements man. Look above.
Wheres the tbag the killer for 1000 times? Come on bhvr make it so ๐
They seem too easy
Like what? Pretty sure everything is either covered already or a daily
Shred...that is the Demogorgon's lunge attack right?
Yes